- Browsing Tweaks.
- Computer Tips and Tricks.
- Blogging and Design of Blog.
- Android Tips and Tricks.
- iOS, Blackberry, Java and Symbian Phone Tips.
- Social Media.
- Hardware Related Posts.
- Latest Game Cheats.
- Hacking news
- Technology news
- And so on……..
Please, note that there is a difference between Guest Posts and Sponsored Posts. Guest posts are generally written by other bloggers and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service. Please visit this page for sponsorship details. We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.
However, in order for us to accept your guest post, certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
We don’t accept spun or spammed articles and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism. You can only add a link to your site in the bio to your site and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
Note the following terms and conditions:-
- We may edit your post.
- You post should be above 300 words.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
- Again,we won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to personal growth. That means that you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page.
- No Affiliate links! No link selling! No link stuffing!.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (To fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that is not appropriate for this website or for the niche it belongs to.
Cool, I Am Interested. What Should I Do?
Send a mail to [email protected] with the subject “Interested in Written For You”. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can TEXT us, 08182872406 or use the Contact Us Form.
Can’t I Call You On Phone?
You can but I might not pick your call if am busy at work, if am talking on my other phones or if you call at odd hours. I prefer your text or mail me so I can easily follow up with our discussion
We will be glad to have your post published in out next update.