Google Docs is probably the best cloud-based word processor and makes it easy to document. Even if you’re online, Google Docs can’t embed YouTube videos. What is low ?! This is also somewhat surprising, because these two services are part of the Google web application package.
Do not be disappointed. There is a solution for inserting the video clip just played into the document. Even better, if you have the appropriate permissions, people who share your video on the Internet can play it. Therefore, if you want to get rid of minor inconveniences, you can insert a YouTube video into Google Docs:
Since there is no way to embed videos in Google Docs, you can use Google Slides to embed your videos on YouTube. Multimedia elements are great for creating great presentations.
You can copy and paste any video entered in a slideshow into an image in Google Docs. A video added in this way will be played immediately after a double click. Cool, right? To simplify the whole process, follow these steps:
Step On How to Add YouTube Videos in Google Docs
1. Launch Google Slides, and then create a new blank presentation.
2. Bring up the Insert menu, and then click Video.
3. On the Insert Video pop-up box, either search for the video or feed the URL of the YouTube video. In the case of the latter, switch to the By URL tab.
4. Click Select to add the video in the Google Slides presentation.
5. The video should show up on a slide. Right-click the video frame, and then click Copy.
6. Head over to Google Docs, and then load the document where you want to embed the YouTube video.
Position the cursor where you want the video to appear. Next, open the Insert menu, point to Drawing, and then click New.
7. On the Drawing Pane that shows up, use the Ctrl+V shortcut to paste the video on the drawing. Click Save and Close to insert the video.
8. The video should show up within the document. Use the handles surrounding the video to resize the frame.
9. Make sure to use the In Line, Wrap Text, and Break Text options below the video to move the frame within the document as desired.
10. You may have noticed that the video lacks a Playback icon. So how can you play it? Well, you need to open the Drawing pane where you originally added the video.
To do that, double-click the image, and then click the Playback icon to start playing the video!
You will see a full set of YouTube controls for managing videos! When done, click Save and Close to finish the video. Yes, it is rather annoying that you need to embed and play the video, but we will stay that way until Google makes the necessary adjustments.
you want to share documents with videos, you must provide editing rights to other users to share. Even though it will be perfect if it works for everyone, regardless of what permission they have, this is a limit that you must bear if you want to use this function.
So above guide is all about How to Add YouTube Videos in Google Docs. Use the method and it can be greatly helpful while managing multiple video in your google docs. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.