The method is quite simple and easy and you don’t need any third party tool for this as you will just need to use system inbuilt cleanup feature and with that Window.old will get deleted. For that follow below steps.
Steps To Delete the Windows.old folder from Windows 10:1. First of all you need to open your windows file explorer by pressing the keys Window + E and there you need to click on My PC.
2. Now mostly the drive C contains this folder which you need to delete and so right click on Local Disk C and then choose properties.
4. Now under disk cleanup dialog box select the button Clean up system Files.
6. Now simply click on ok option there.
7. Now a popup will appear to confirm the file deletion process and there you need to choose the option delete files.
8. Thats it, now simply click on ok and the process will start and all the files that was just a junk in your computer and was occupying lots of space in it.
Don't forget to share this post with your friends and families by clicking share button or our social media icons (facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp etc)