RAM stands for Random Access Memory, a memory that helps devices to run faster. And also, the complete switching speed of any smart device depends on its RAM and on its processor. Today PCs usually come with 4GB to 8GB Ram. However, when the workload increases, computers get slow and starts lagging and due to low RAM availability system is unable to run heavy games, applications and even to perform multitasking efficiently. And then user keeps on searching for the method that will make their computer run faster. But the only thing that will help is the RAM memory availability and that is why I am here to guide you in this issue. The method that we are going to discuss right here will help you to increase the system RAM using the internal hard disk space. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to change some of the some of the system paging memory allocations settings that will be increasing the RAM access speed and in turn will make your PC faster. So follow the steps below to proceed.
1. First of all in your windows PC you need to navigate to My Computer and there you need to right click on the empty screen there and select properties.
2. Now there on the left panel you need to select the option Advanced Settings.
3. Now under performance tab, click on Settings option and you will see the another dialog box.
4. Now click on advance section and there under Virtual memory simply click on Change option.
5. Now untick on the option Automatic Manage Paging and then choose the drive whose paging memory you want to alter and the simply define the Custom Size there and simply click on set and then ok option.
6. Thats it you are done, now you can feel the difference of performance in your Windows PC.