Android is a very smart device which provides lots of feature for its user. Android operating system is most widely used operating system in the world. And most of the users keep on trying lots of tweaks and tricks on their android device to add all new cool features on their android. And what about adding gesture features. Most of the latest android phone already have this feature inbuilt and in other this is still missing up. Thats is why we are here to guide you in this, As in this article we will discuss four methods by which you can have gesture controls on your android. And thats possible with the gesture sensors which is present in your android phone. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
There are the 4 possible ways by which you can add up this feature, lets have a look on all these ways discussed below.
This is one of the paid app but provides lots of amazing feature. After getting the app in your android head towards the below steps.
- First of all using your finger slide up on the app drawer icon and this will open up the Nova settings area there.
- Now tap on the option Gestures & inputs and this will open all the available gestures for your droid.
3. Now tap on any of the gesture that you want to set according to the wish there and practice properly the method to trigger that gestures
4. Thats it you are done, now gestures controls are right on your android.
This is the another great app that will help you to add the gesture control feature in your device. Gesture Search lets you quickly access contacts, applications, settings, music and bookmarks on your Android device by drawing letters or numbers. It continuously refines search results as you add each gesture, and becomes better as it learns from your search history.
4. Method: Add Gesture Unlock Feature On Android Using Xposed Installer
In some of the old versions of android this may not work, for that you can get the Xposed apk
and try to directly install the Xposed Installer. After installing apk simply click on Install/Update
Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to add up the gesture unlock feature to your device and for that you will have to use the app Gesture Unlock with Custom Shortcuts
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now you just need to set the gesture lock to unlock the device and that’s it you’re done.
For any question or complain drop your message at Post Comment box and we will reply within short period of time.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families by clicking share button or our social media icons (facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp etc)