We all like to shoot videos to preserve some precious memories and share them with our family and friends. However, those days are gone when high-end cameras or camcorders were needed to shoot any video. Now everyone can record high-quality videos with the help of their android smartphone. Android video editors can help you make your videos more appealing. Therefore, we are going to discuss ten best video editing apps for your android device that you will love to have on your device.
We have selected some of the best apps that work perfectly and are best according to their user ratings, reviews, download rates and some of our personal experience. So have a look on these apps below.
- Imagine a personal video maker available 24/7 that transforms your photos and videos into a music video masterpiece.
- Share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube and Whatsapp
- Upload photos and videos from your gallery or use Magisto as a smart video camera.
- Use the wide variety of editing styles to make amazing Graduation Videos, Sports videos, Selfie Video, Instagram Video, Slideshow Videos, Birthday Movies, Baby Movies and Wedding videos.
- Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
- Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change the resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
- Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
- Export movies in standard definition or HD (320p 480p 720p)
- Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing
- Trim and Combine both video and audio files in two different editors.
- Apply effects and transitions and more
- Overlay title clips for captions and movie credits
- Apply Crop and Ken Burns effects to your video tracks
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows to convert video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- 30 minutes FREE cloud video storage (Approximately 5GB)
- Rotate and flip your videos easily
- Frame accurate trimming with visible audio track by frame
- Take images directly from your video
- Slow motion any section of a video
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
- Enhance your videos with various texts, fonts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live subtitles/dubbing
- Slow/fast motion with more accurate speed adjustment in 0.2s
- Cool reverse and blur background effect
- Import photo and video clips
- Preview clips in Real-time
- Supports imports from social networking like Facebook and Instagram
- Slow down & Speed up: create Multiple Fast or Slow Motions in the Same Video!
- Transitions: classic transitions such as Dissolve, Wipe, Split, Shutter and Zoom out to combine multiple pictures and videos seamlessly
- Thousands of free music for you, easy to make Music Videos.
- Mix photo and video, simply and beautifully.
- Add various item on video. Sticker/Image/Gif/Text are supported. You can easily change the positions and durations.
- Add stunning filters. Now 30 filters are supported!
- Add your favorite music. Even you can record your own voice!
- Edit photos and videos from your gallery or capture from the app
- 30+ unique video themes and video enhancing filters
- Add special effects and transitions
- Add titles and captions
- Add music (or use ours) for a custom soundtrack
- Easy clip arranging
So above are the Ten Best Video Editing Apps For Android. With these apps, you will have better video editing experience in your android device and edit your favorite clips. So must try out your favorite apps discussed above and keep on sharing our posts with others too.