1. Right click on the desktop and select Screen Resolution.
2. Click “Make text and other items larger or smaller”
3. Select a percentage: Smaller, Medium or Larger (100, 125 or 150 percent) and click Apply.
If you’re happy with the results, stop here. If not, you can try to set a custom percentage.
5. Click “Set custom text size (DPI)” in the left navigation after you’ve navigated back to the Display settings window.
A pop-up window with a ruler appears.
6. Type a number into the percentage box (ex: 135 percent) and click Ok.
7. Click Apply on the next screen and then log on and log off.
For any question or complain drop your message at Post Comment box and we will reply within short period of time.
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and families by clicking share button or our social media icons (facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp etc)