Tecno Camon C8 customers, I know you have been expecting this upgrade for a drawn out stretch of time, Android 6.0 Marshmallow finally connected for your contraption. It is the perfect open door for you to flex with the new Google OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Camon C8.
There are two procedure for upgrading your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, either through SD card or using SP Flash gadget yet I’m basically going to give SD card technique and later give SP Flash instrument system to the people who don’t know how to.
- Make sure your phone is not yet rooted.
Steps To Upgrade Tecno C8 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow Via TF Card
- Place Tcard_update_20160415 on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)
- Switch off your Tecno Camon C8
- Hold Power Button + Volume Up until you see the startup logo then release the Power Button Only after which you’ll see the Android logo.
- Hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button without releasing the power button until you see the below image.
- Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sdcard then press the Power Button to select
- You will enter a new interface as shown below.
- Use the Volume Down to navigate to Tcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
- The installation will begin and when it is done you will see the interface as seen below.
- Select Reboot system now
Wait for your device to reboot and Android 6.0 Marshmallow will be installed.