Are you a GOtv user? and you are looking for a faster method to subscribe your GOtv rather than going out under the hot weather to pay for subscription fees…?, And you don’t want to queue or waste much time in the outlet before you can Renew/Pay for your GOtv Subscription. You are on the right track to excade those stresses. You can simply renew/pay for your GOTV subscription at the comfort of your bedroom.
There are many options for making this payment, You can pay with your mobile phone by sending SMS, you can pay by calling them, and you can pay with your ATM Card. But the one we are going to discuss today is the most trusted and reliable way via Quickteller Online Payment. All you need is your PC or Smartphone, Internet Connection, Your Decoder Number (IUC) and your ATM Card Details.
How To Subscribe for Your GOtv via Quickteller
- Simply log on tohttps://www.quickteller.com/gotv.
- Ensure your GOtv Decoder is Powered ON while making the payment.
- When the site opens, click on the “Select an Option”, and choose your preferred option…
- You will be required to enter your email address, mobile phone number for easy transaction report and updates via SMS, and then enter your decoder number (IUC), which is boldly written on red background at the back of your decoder.
- Now click on the “Continue” button and it will take you to the secure billing/payment page where you can pay with your ATM Card. (i.e. VISA, Master or Verve Card).
- Enter your ATM card details and click on “Pay Now” button, enter your Token Number to finalize your payment.
- After you are through with the payment for your GOtv via Quickteller Online Payment, it will take about 2-5 minutes for the renewal to take effect.
Feel free to share your experience with the above stated method!. Enjoy!!!…