2. If you put your phone on airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast.
3. Make use of offline Google Maps when traveling abroad.
4. In the Calculator app, remove an accidental extra zero by swiping left to right.
If you’re, say, calculating a bunch of expenses for your taxes, you don’t have to start over if you accidentally type in extra numbers.
5. Turn on Guided Access while a child is playing with your phone or iPad.
6. Take selfies using the remote on your earbuds.
7. Quickly get to the Camera app without having to unlock your phone.
8. You can use ANY bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone or iPad.
It turns basically any iPhone or iPad into a portable laptop.
9. There’s a built-in level gauge in the Compass app.
Open up the Compass app and swipe to the left and you’ll be at the level screen. If you need to hang a picture in a pinch, this little hack could come in real handy.
10. Tap the top bar of any app to scroll back up to the top.
No more tedious thumb scrolling when you’re way down on the page.
11. Invert your colors for better nighttime browsing.
Inverting your colors will turn the screen black and the text white for less eye strain. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility. Turn on “Invert Colors.”
12. On the iPad: Did you know that a) you can add more apps to the home row and b) you can add folders to it?
13. When ending a sentence, instead of typing a period and then a space, just tap the space bar twice.
Tapping the space bar twice adds a full stop, a space, and capitalizes the next letter. It may not seem like much, but when you’re composing a lengthy message, this little hack will really improve the speed of your typing once it becomes second nature.
14. With the remote of your earbuds, you can go to the next track or the previous track while listening to music or podcasts.
This should work with any Apple-compatible earbuds with a remote.
15. Use this little trick when you want to go back and forth between the alpha and numeric keyboard.
Like, maybe you want to type a password that is a mix of letters and numbers. Click the “123” button and slide up to the character you want to input. When you let go, the screen will jump back to the alphabet keyboard.
16. Swipe right to left to banish a banner notification.
Very important to know this when that embarrassing sext shows up suddenly on your screen.
17. In Safari, hold down the period key to quickly add a domain in the search bar.
18. Use this simple Siri command for taking naps.
19. Outsmart your autocorrect by typing an extra letter when trying to spell a contraction.
Now don’t you feel like you know your portable device so much better now?
You can also share it with your love one also and don’t forget to drop your comments